About Continuous Contracts
- Continuous contracts are available to rental parties that wish to rent Events Center facilities on a recurring basis. Recurrence of rental must be at least once monthly (1x month) for a minimum of six (6) consecutive months.
- Continuous contracts are available Monday through Thursday, 8 am to 11 pm and Friday 8 am to 2 pm.
- Note: Thursday evenings require a Full Building rental.
- Friday Evenings, Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays are not available for continuous contracts.
- Continuous contracts receive a 15% savings over comparable individual rentals.
- The refundable security deposit and one (1) month’s total rental fees together with a signed Facility Use Contract will secure all event dates. Each month’s remaining fees will be due no less than thirty (30) days prior to the next scheduled event date. The Lake Mary Events Center reserves the right to cancel the Facility Use Contract if the rental fee balance and security deposit are not paid when due. A “no-show” will result in forfeiture of deposit. Deductions may be made for damage, excessive cleanup, or for time used outside of the contracted period.
- If the minimum recurrence for a continuous contract is not met for two (2) months in a row, the deposit will be forfeited, the continuous contract cancelled, and any previously occurring rentals under the continuous contract will be retro-billed at single-use rates.